Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Goxo - 019

Hellintalium
Yes, it's been a long time since my last post and a long time since I even sketched a new image for the "hell" of it. And that's just it. Not that it's some hellish time or any alarming trouble that could have motivated this, but it probably stands for my unreasonably long absence, regardless of why or how.
I couldn't go as far as saying I'd be back, but my intentions and urges make me pop my head up again and that's almost good enough.
While I'm at it, why not a little status report for my own records in terms of sleep-schedule: I'm so totally screwed up again!
However, I'm saying that directly on my way up again into a more acceptable rhythem...for what it's worth.

4 Comments:

Blogger blabla said...

Hey Taron! Indeed quiet a while since your last post! I'm busy with stuff right now as well...I would like to animate more but I only find time for some quick paintings. I hope to do some collab with you again ;)

Well and who knows maybe I'll be working in the US next year. Wouldn't that be great? hehe let's see what the future brings and all I can say is keep on Rockin' Taron!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Tony C said...

Hello friend! Its so good to see you are back in the blogworld. I moved to Portland. My girlfriend got a job on Henry Selicks new Stop-motion flick. Its great here. Get some rest!
Tony C

3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yo dope stuff...checked out your site...that stuffs on some next level...keep postin!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Carlo Macchiavello said...

Hey Taron, i find your blog, very nice paints, for many times i ask myself how is possible that a so fast artist like you produce or spread so few art about him, here i find some answer to my questions.
have a nice day

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home