Friday, March 03, 2006

Goxo - 020

Mushrooms
Growing on all that is rotten
Transforming what once was decayed
They rise to revive some time I had lost
And show right next to none
of all that I've made.
Hmm...this refers in some odd way to the exciting stuff I've done in the meantime, which I was going to post for a while now, but even now I've decided otherwise.
So, although I was very bad about posting anything to this pretty blog of mine (sure), it was not some meaningless neglect as I was initially anticipating.In fact I was itching and yerning to finally make a new thing to post (painting/render/anything).
BUT now I'm sneaking in this little painting that was halfway-done sitting around in the background for a while. AND right after that I will post a few curious things I've done with the great new tool I have conceived and perfected in a fantastic teamwork with Mr.Frischluft himself!
TOo much fun!
I will have to be careful to not making 20 posts at once, then, because it's so incredibly wicked that I'd almost dare to show as many different things one can do with it as possible... ...but that alone is somewhat impossible. Some of you may already know what I'm talking about, but for everyone else, I'll sustain just a little bit of the suspense!
HAHA...
..ha..
It's kinda wicked!

3 Comments:

Blogger blabla said...

Glad you're back!
the mushroom's neat and I'm really curious about your tool :)

I'm still in Germany working as a freelance animator. A lot of things happened. Hope can catch up soon.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Tony C said...

YEAH! He is back in Blog world!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your paintings!! Very beautiful style!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home