Friday, August 26, 2005

Goxo - 003


Good Morning,

what a great start into another day of waking up early...
I've decided to make another little 2d speedpaint, which is a great way to start the day by freely letting the mind flow and just do what it wants to do! Why ever that's a weirdly distorted ear coming out of my mind, I wouldn't exactly know, but hey...what the heck! =}

And I hereby have decided to just drop the silly "stats" thing...I mean, who the heck really cares and I'm not racing against time or anything/anyone for that matter...uh, look how damn fast I do my shit...speaking of which, I think it takes about the same amount of time for me to do that than it does to do a painting of that kind and that simply doesn't say anything good about my health...hah...heh...it's a blog, I can say that, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony C said...

THis Sounds good to me!
I mean looks good to me. And very inspiering to wake up and do something like this before work.
Keep em coming!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home