Sunday, June 24, 2012

The First Morning Alive...

Ok, ok, the esoteric component of this is, ehm...well...deeply profound. I'm sending a prayer and my love into their lives along with this little bit of memory. I helped them into this world and to their own little song, but other than that I'm ashamed I couldn't keep them with me. At least they are alive and well and will learn the rules of the street from mommy.

When does something become responsibility and how much wisdom is in fighting against the rules and rage of a furious landlord couple. I surrender to the will of local wisdom, even if it still escapes me somewhat. At least they cared enough to help me find them a place right away with a good neighbor. But I still feel underwhelmed by my inability to protect them all the way. Great encouragement to buy a home soon! Then I shall learn where the local wisdom comes from, hahaha. Oh dear...

2 Comments:

Blogger Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...



Beautiful.

You not only very smart but witty also.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Taron said...

Thanks a lot, Ochyming! :o)

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home