Saturday, October 01, 2005

Goxo - 018


Just found one of my very early Zbrush experiments again...I remember trying to make this simple type of sketch that shows off both character type of modeling things and landscaping at the same time and in such a way, that I could demonstrate doing that on stage...or at least give some explanations for it. I wasn't sure about the image, though, and think that I eventually dismissed it, knowing that I will do a lot stronger things with it than just some funny rigid sort of stone model. Somehow, now, I think it was kinda neat....simple but somehow appealing.

Ah, yes, here's the little demo image showing the actual 3d geometry underneath the displacement and what it looks like rendered. I really forgot about that...funny

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony C said...

WOW! This lighting is great!
Zbrush is such an amazing tool.
Keep em coming!
TC
(listening to some Taron Tunes)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Taron said...

Haha, thanx! I should make and post some new songs, too...good reminder! =)

Yeah, Zbrush is beautiful...and in this case: Rocks! Hoho...but it's rendered in messiah:Studio, I think I forgot mentioning that...strange. The lighting is very simple, just how I like doing it. Basically just a sunlight and a sky the way I felt it was right to let radiosity do its thing best. I do get a big kick out of getting the feeling of air "right" the way I perceive it. It means a lot to me!

So thanx again!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home