Monday, August 29, 2005

Goxo - 008



It's a late post for today, but I felt like doodling some more. This one is me giving up on trying to get much more sophisticated with my painting skills at this point. I just have to accept that my choices and abilities currently merely satisfy some cutezy children's book type of illustrations and that I probably would have to start looking at some reference for my stuff. I guess it's time for some more academical studies, but essentially only because I'm a bit to impatient to wait for my brain to evolve all by itself to any standarts forged over millenia. But, I shalt not patronize myself...NOOO...nono....it's all fun anyway. And, by the way, I'm not attempting to tickle out some reassuring comments, I'm writing this down for journal purposes and acknowledgement of my state for myself. I'm kinda looking forward to one day look at this and remember...ah...see..that's how it was, how funny - ha - ha. I think...
...but I'm having such a blast, after all. It's a privilege to be able to explore again and I'm enjoying it tremendously!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony C said...

Uhgg, if anything this is inspirering me to get to damn work.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Tony C said...

Taron, have you ever heard PLAID? I think you would really like em. Aome of your music reminds me of them. Keep it up!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Taron said...

Sounds interesting, I havn't heard of Plaid, yet...but I hardly listen to any music anyway. I'm curious, though! Thanx for the tip! And even more thanx for checking out my songs!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home