Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goxo - 23


What exactly might it mean
That this thing comes out of me
Without a thought or much control
I paint
I play
Some demon's bones
The fun it is - this endless fun
To play around with my own toy
I wished I could see others come
To share with me that Zborn Joy
(Oh god the cheese I really said it)
(Let's see if I will soon regret it)
The answer so far rather whispered
Carelessly has missed my ear
I'm waiting
Playing
Patiently
With mild thoughts of accute despair
But soon one person, one with strength
Will grap my precious and play himself
Or herself or with many friends
To spark in me a brand new sense
That nothing is or has been lost
Prost
(german 4 cheers)
By the way, below is the 10 minute photoshop sketch that became the above ZbornToy render! (took 5 min to set-up and 4 seconds to render!)


3 Comments:

Blogger davidmaas said...

after my film, my friend!

ANd that is one VERY cool image!

9:01 AM  
Blogger No... said...

Simply lovely brother :)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Taron, do you still have anyway for us to download the older version of the zborntoy that works with After Effects 6.5? I desperately want to try it (I have Zbrush 3.1 and AE 6.5 only). I will happily create something for you.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home