Thursday, September 01, 2005

Goxo - 009


Ah, I've gotten a little sloppy already and missed out to post something for all of yesterday, I think...hmm....it'll certainly become progressively less as the novelty factor of this blog fades away for me, but.... for now....here's one I just did!
(for journal purposes, I woke up 10am, which feels like is going to become the standart time for me, but I don't want it....I want to get back to 6am, which is far more beautiful. Again, I have to force some more discipline upon myself!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Infinitesimal said...

Hey Taron..got me doing this Blogger thing too..Enjoying your latest 2d work..no need to explain in my opinion..doing it for yourself anyway :) Cheers my friend..

10:31 PM  
Blogger Taron said...

Thanx, excellent! I'll check on your blog!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home