Monday, October 05, 2009

First steps into photography...

After a long time of silence I've decided to post something again. I've just started to pick up photography a bit more seriously and bought myself a nice DSLR (Canon 500D/Rebel T1i) and an objective for it (Sigma 18-250mm), nicer than the one from the kit.

I'm still thrilled with my old Casio Exilim EX-Z1050




But the Canon really takes my hobby into a new dimension. Just that I'm not there, yet!







But I'm already treating my images with little respect again, crunching them into a pulp...

Naturally I have a ton more experiments, but those are the ones from yesterday and therefore the most fun to me. I have no idea how any of this will be perceived, but rest assured, I won't quit anything for this, hahaha.

There's actually a lot for me to learn in all of this, aside from the humbling experience to take a nice camera for a walk as I still feel utterly inadequate for it. I'm learning about composition from a different point of view again and get to explore translations of all my former revelations in regards to design somewhere within a frame around nature. Not to mention all the technicalities that I'm still somewhat wrestling with. But it's all tremendous fun!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wegg said...

Hard to go wrong with sexy caustics. ;-)

1:16 AM  
Blogger FKMaster said...

willkommen in der welt der fotografie !

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home